SINGAPORE COLLECTIBLES AUCTION ASIA COINS & BANKNOTES AUCTION 5/2015. CAUGHT YOU ON CAMERA! (PART 2)

Trip To Collectibles Auction Asia No.5/ 2015 Of Singapore On 18-4-2015.(Part 2).Hidden Camera!
Collectibles Auction Asia, Singapore No.5/2015 Committee Members.
For more information on the realized prices of the items listed, please visit :
https://www.liveauctioneers.com/catalog/69353_collectibles-auction-asia-5-2015/page1

"Sorry Sir ! I can't show you through the  phone, is better you come to view your items now!
Huh! This is what I am looking all these years.
"Darling! I am going ahead to bid this item for myself. You just need to pay only!"
Crowded Preview Hall
Picking auction items for bidders to preview.
Watermarks are clear!
This Mr. Tall (Gao) is from China.
Must view carefully and bid happily!
Wao! Another specimen banknote with removed control code !
"How about this....How much do you think I should bid?"....".Mmmmmmm!!"
Ouuuu! He is going to bid these items.....
What the boss say ?
I wonder how much others are going to bid and pay for this lot ?!!
Clashed of the Titan!
I am ready for all the Malay States Sultanate gold coins......
" Not yet finish viewing ah?" " I am done"
Officially registered.
Granted permission to bid ! " Censor Board Director".
Take a second look!
My turn now!!
Boss! Tell me lah, which is the best lot to bid .....I got budget SGD50.!!
I am ready to bid these items! Don't Kacau-kacau!!
"Deal!! You promise don't touch my lots , I will not kacau your lots!!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment